I have completely changed the focus of my blog. I have not deleted old posts, so there are old unrelated posts. I will be blogging about the food I cook as my husband and I work towards a healthier lifestyle. I will have menus, pictures, recipes and tips on eating healthier. I hope you enjoy!



Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Menu for the Week of June 14-18th

Ooops, I'm a bit behind this week! It is a crazy week! I am doing a Father's Day slideshow for Church on Sunday and it is a huge project! I also have many other medium-sized projects going on and a baby shower coming up that I need to buy a gift & bake cookies for! So, here it is...

Monday: "Healthified" Cashew Chicken with Broccoli
Tuesday: "Healthified" Mexican Pasta Skillet
Wednesday: Shrimp Creole
Thursday: Chicken Quesadillas with Mexican Rice
Friday: Homemade Burgers & Fries

No comments: