I have completely changed the focus of my blog. I have not deleted old posts, so there are old unrelated posts. I will be blogging about the food I cook as my husband and I work towards a healthier lifestyle. I will have menus, pictures, recipes and tips on eating healthier. I hope you enjoy!



Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Feedback from last weeks Menu

I tried to post this weeks menu before posting feedback from last week (both very late, of course)!  Well, here it is!
Monday:  The spaghetti turned out pretty good, my husband decided to play around with spiced and "experiment" and it turned out pretty good.
Tuesday:  We just ended up having leftover spaghetti as the day got so hectic and busy!!
Wednesday:  The tuna steaks were awesome as usual!!  I do want to expand my tuna steak recipe repertoire, though!
Thursday:  The chicken turned out really good, I decided to use my homemade jerk seasoning that has no salt in it.  I decided to use a box 3 cheese potatoes and those were pretty good.  I changed the veggies to an asparagus, gold & white corn & baby carrot blend that was really good!
Friday:  Again, got so crazy-busy we just ran by Hyvee and ate there.  I had Sushi-yummmmmmmm

No comments: