I have completely changed the focus of my blog. I have not deleted old posts, so there are old unrelated posts. I will be blogging about the food I cook as my husband and I work towards a healthier lifestyle. I will have menus, pictures, recipes and tips on eating healthier. I hope you enjoy!



Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Menu for 6/7-6/11/2010

Wow, this week has already been stressful!  I have a lot on my mind and am trying to juggle so many things, I feel like a circus act!!  Sorry if you actually read this and feel neglected!  Well, here is what we are shooting for this week (I already had to change tonights dinner to Bertolli because I forgot to thaw the meat).
Monday:  Spaghetti (cooked by my husband-his way)
Tuesday:  Bertolli
Wednesday:  Tuna Steaks with Rice and Broccoli
Thursday:  Baked Chicken Breasts, Seasoned Potatoes, California Blend Veggies
Friday:  Shrimp Fried Rice

No comments: