I have completely changed the focus of my blog. I have not deleted old posts, so there are old unrelated posts. I will be blogging about the food I cook as my husband and I work towards a healthier lifestyle. I will have menus, pictures, recipes and tips on eating healthier. I hope you enjoy!



Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Menu for 9/13-17

Wow, it has been a while since I have written.  My sincerest apologies.  Life has been crazy.  But, I am happy to be back on track and have a nearly unpacked apartment!  We are taking our tastebuds on a tour of the world as I explore more ethnic cooking from many different cultures.  Here is our menu for this week.

Monday:  Cashew Chicken
Tuesday:  Indian Style Coconut Curry (my own recipe-first try)
Wednesday:  Tortellini
Thursday:  Shrimp Creole
Friday:  Morrocan Chicken

No comments: