I have completely changed the focus of my blog. I have not deleted old posts, so there are old unrelated posts. I will be blogging about the food I cook as my husband and I work towards a healthier lifestyle. I will have menus, pictures, recipes and tips on eating healthier. I hope you enjoy!



Monday, September 20, 2010

Feedback from last weeks menu

Monday:  Cashew Chicken.  This was delish as usual.  I made a little spicier than normal & loved it!  We had a guest for dinner and he liked it as well!
Tuesday:  Indian Style Coconut Curry (my own recipe-first try).  This was so good!!  My husband asked that it be put back in the rotation soon.  It was really spicy & I may tone it down a little next time.  Once I actually write a recipe and try it again, I will post it here!
Wednesday:  Tortellini.  I used the dried 4 cheese kind you boil and was not impressed!
Thursday:  Shrimp Creole.  I actually made the morracan chicken since I got things turned around.  I also made a morrocan carrot salad that I've made before.  I liked the chicken ok, but not a favorite.  I did inadverdantly dye by fingers (and nails) yellow from working with the turmeric!  That was fun.  My husband wasn't a fan of the salad since he doesn't like onions.
Friday:  Morrocan Chicken.  We had leftovers since I made so much food this week!  The shrimp creole is a fave so it will reappear soon!

No comments: