I have completely changed the focus of my blog. I have not deleted old posts, so there are old unrelated posts. I will be blogging about the food I cook as my husband and I work towards a healthier lifestyle. I will have menus, pictures, recipes and tips on eating healthier. I hope you enjoy!



Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Menu for the Week of 5/3-5/7

Monday:  Bertoli Frozen Meal
Tuesday:  Herb Roasted Pork Chops and Vegetables
Wednesday: Pot Luck Dinner for Church-Theme is Italian (I am bringing my Spaghetti)
Thursday:  Baked BBQ Chicken with Cheesy Broccoli & Rice
Friday:  Shrimp Creole

We are trying to save money as we will be moving into a bigger apartment and we are trying to on vacation (hopefully to Jamaica!), so I am trying to be more budget conscience over the next few months!!

No comments: