I have completely changed the focus of my blog. I have not deleted old posts, so there are old unrelated posts. I will be blogging about the food I cook as my husband and I work towards a healthier lifestyle. I will have menus, pictures, recipes and tips on eating healthier. I hope you enjoy!



Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Feedback from last weeks menu

OK, I am totally behind, so I am just going to pretend like last week didn't happen and just give feedback on the last week I blogged and post this weeks menu.
Monday:  For a frozen mean, Bertoli is where it's at for us.  But, it's still a frozen meal.
Tuesday:  This dish was so good!!  It was like an already cut up, very lean pot roast.  It did take a long time to cook (quite a bit longer than the recipe said and this was the first time I made it), but it was worth the wait!!  So juicy and tender and very flavorful!!
Wednesday:  I must say my spaghetti turned out awesome!!  It was a hit, I thought I might have made too much, but we love the leftovers, so I wasn't upset, but I brought home an empty pan.
Thursday:  I used legs since we are trying to save money and for a change of pace-they were better than I thought they would be, but my husband wasn't a huge fan.  The broccoli cheese and rice was a microwave bag thing and it was pretty good-considering.
Friday:  Now this was the hit of the week and is the featured picture.  I had to take a picture because it was seriously probably the prettiest food I have ever made!  It was also super delicious!!  It was just the right amount of spice-perfect!

No comments: