I have completely changed the focus of my blog. I have not deleted old posts, so there are old unrelated posts. I will be blogging about the food I cook as my husband and I work towards a healthier lifestyle. I will have menus, pictures, recipes and tips on eating healthier. I hope you enjoy!



Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Feedback from last weeks Menu

Monday: Out to eat at Olive Garden.


Tuesday: Breakfast food!  We had waffles and sausage patties and they were very good!!  We will be doing breakfast more often!

Wednesday: Asian Salmon with rice and veggies.  This is one of our favorites and it did not dissapoint this time around.  We had peas for the veggie which was a little different for this type of meal, but they sounded so good!!

Thursday: Spinach and Turkey Enchiladas.  OK, I loved these and ate the leftovers all week for lunch!  I am really becoming a spinach eater!!  My husband wasn't a huge fan.  He ate them and even ate them one day for leftovers, but he felt like the enchilada should only be meat and lots of cheese. 

Friday: Home-Style Sausage and Potato Skillet.  This was so good!!  I'm not usually into "home-style" cooking or eating for that matter, but this was delicious!!

No comments: