I have completely changed the focus of my blog. I have not deleted old posts, so there are old unrelated posts. I will be blogging about the food I cook as my husband and I work towards a healthier lifestyle. I will have menus, pictures, recipes and tips on eating healthier. I hope you enjoy!



Friday, July 23, 2010

Feedback from last weeks menu

Monday: Southwestern Chicken Layer Salad.  This was good as usual!

Tuesday: "Healthified" Mediterranean Chicken Pasta.  I took this to a family that just had a baby, don't know what they thought yet, but we loved it as usual!!

Wednesday: Grab what we can on our own-super busy night

Thursday: I ended up not cooking since it got so busy!  I was actually helping a friend get organized with cooking/meal planning for her family! :)

Friday: "Healthified" Sweet and Sour Chicken.  So, I moved this to friday and let me say-I was not dissapointed!  This was awesome!!  My husband asked that we have it again soon and I loved it as well!  So, here is the link to the recipe so that you may enjoy as well!
 
http://www.eatbetteramerica.com/recipes/whole-grains/healthified-sweet-and-sour-chicken.aspx

No comments: