I have completely changed the focus of my blog. I have not deleted old posts, so there are old unrelated posts. I will be blogging about the food I cook as my husband and I work towards a healthier lifestyle. I will have menus, pictures, recipes and tips on eating healthier. I hope you enjoy!



Wednesday, April 21, 2010

A Brand New Blog

So, I am completely changing the focus of my blog. My husband and I have been working toward a healthier lifestyle for a couple of months now and I was inspired my some of my friends from http://www.myfitnesspal.com/ and decided I would blog about the food I cook. I have always loved to cook and love trying new things in the kitchen! I hope you enjoy and are in turn inspired by the power food has in our lives!

1 comment:

dawn said...

i love your picture with all the veggies!